- Important dates
Paper submission: October 5th, 2012 – 23:59pm EST
Submission deadline extended: October 11th, 2012 – 23:59pm EST
Acceptance Notification: December 12th, 2012
Student travel deadline: January 10th, 2013
Camera Ready Deadline: January 16th, 2013
Poster & Demo submission.: January 14th, 2013
Extended: January 21st, 2013
- Hotel reservation deadline: January 28th, 2013
- Early Registration: February 1st, 2013
Welcome to ACM HotMobile 2013
Please, check the travel page for updated information regarding travelling from BQK airport, and toll charges.
The Fourteenth Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (ACM HotMobile 2013) continues the series of highly selective, interactive workshops focused on mobile applications, systems, and environments, as well as their underlying state-of-the-art technologies. HotMobile's small workshop format makes it ideal for processing and discussing new directions or controversial approaches.
We solicit submissions of position papers that focus primarily on applications and systems and that propose new directions of research, advocate non-traditional approaches to old (or new) ideas, or generate controversy and discussion.
Promote HotMobile 2013!
Promote HotMobile 2013 in your institution. Download, print and distribute the HotMobile 2013 flyer.
- 8 Feb 2013 — Tickets for Banquet guests: $90
- 3 Feb 2013 — List of Posters&Demos is online
- 15 Jan 2013 — Poster&Demo deadline extended
- 11 Jan 2013 — Camera ready instructions.
- 21 Dec 2012 — Student travel applic. by Jan 10th.
- 16 Dec 2012 — Keynote speach by Prof. Thad Starner
- 16 Dec 2012 — List of accepted papers is available online
- 7 Nov 2012 — Call for Posters & Demos available online
- 6 Nov 2012 — Travel information available online
- 4 Oct 2012 — Submission extended to Oct 11th.
- 21 Sep 2012 — Paper submission is open
- 10 Sep 2012 — HotMobile 2013 Flyer is available online.
- 31 Jul 2012 — Web site is launched
- More news...